Can I Give Away My Kid?

Yes, but it needs to be done legally, through the legal processes. You are allowed to terminate your own parental right, to, in other words, divorce yourself from your child. This is different from abandoning your children, which is illegal. You can however put your child up for adoption. This is a legal process and you will need to go through an adoption agency. For obvious reasons, this choice becomes less available as the child grows older. This is because most adoption agencies do not have the means to look for parents for older children.

© 2020 Lawyer Up! Magazine. All Rights Reserved.

Website by The Visual Source